The following reviews of Lake Tahoe Sitters Child Care are provided by online reviews sources such as Yelp and Google.
- Brook Clark – Amazing all around!! Lyndsay was very responsive, friendly, and efficient to work with in setting up a sitter for the 2 dates we needed. Our sitter, Ashley, was responsible, flexible, fun, punctual, caring, and very easy to communicate with both before arriving and while we were out. She made our 3 year old son incredibly comfortable and he had a blast playing with her while we felt 100% confident during our evenings out at friends’ wedding events. We will definitely use LTS if we come back to Tahoe and we will most certainly recommend it to anyone we hear of that’s heading that way! Thanks so much Lyndsay and Ashley!!!
- Jody D’Ambrose – Sitter arrived on time, professional and communicative. She managed to get two 2-yr-olds down for a nap while entertaining a 4-year old. We were SO impressed! I would happily use their services again.
- Peter Vaughan-Vail – Called Lake Tahoe Sitters because we needed help with getting a sitter daily for two weeks straight. We were paired with a great young woman with amazing credentials. Our daughter was well taken care of. Excellent service and employees.
- Ann Bair – Wonderful service! I decided at the last moment to go out and there was a wonderful, qualified nanny at my door in less than 20 minutes. No need to look further, this will be my go-to childcare service henceforth.
- JW – Denver, CO – We used this babysitting service this past week while vacationing in Tahoe. The booking was super easy. Everyone was professional and provided a babysitter bio as well as proof of certifications. We had Ali watch our 3 children one evening and then our toddler one afternoon. The kids liked her, she was one time, a great communicator, and helped put my nerves at ease. I’d recommend this service definitely!
- Kim S. – Atlanta, GA – We were in Tahoe for a wedding and I needed someone to watch my 10 month old son. I called a few of the local resorts and all of them recommended Lake Tahoe Sitters. The reservation process was simple and Jody was wonderful. She showed up on time, kept me updated throughout the night, and I came home to a sleeping baby. I would definitely recommend.
- Katherine J. – San Francisco, CA – I needed someone to watch my 2.5 yo and 6 month old baby for a week while I worked. We were having trouble finding someone through another website. I called Lake Tahoe Sitters and they found us the perfect sitter! The girls loved Martina. She always arrived a few minutes early, was fantastic with both girls, fed them 3 meals a day, and had them napping perfectly on schedule. I highly recommend Lake Tahoe Sitters!
- Adeline S. – Chaumont-sur-Tharonne, France – Great experience and a very efficient communication with Lyndsay as well as a lovely, warm and professional Katie! I will definitely call next time I am in Tahoe!
- Jess G. – Valparaiso, IN – We have used this service every trip to Lake Tahoe. I wait till the last minute and Lindsey is always able to help my family out. The sitters have all been friendly and on time. They play games and entertain the kids.
- Kristen W. – San Francisco, CA – We had an uber successful first sitter experience. It was easy to make a reservation and the service was professional and responsive. Katie watched after our 5mo. old for a few days while we skied. She was spot on time each day, and kept our boy on schedule and entertained. We appreciated how easy going she was. We’ll be calling again on our next ski trip. Thanks!
- Tawni D. – Vasalia, CA – We were visiting Incline Village, NV with our 3 kids, and my husband and I wanted a date night. We got the name of this business from our hotel and saw the good reviews and decided to go for it. We had never left our kids with someone we didn’t know before, so we were a little nervous. Tailor was our sitter and she was amazing. My 6 year old girl wanted her to be her sitter all the time! We were impressed with her professionalism and friendly manner. She was so great with the kids! You can tell she loves doing this. I totally recommend this business if you are staying in the Lake Tahoe area!
- Carson H. – San Diego, CA – Lyndsay watched our 9 month old daughter for a few days over the New Year holiday weekend. We thought she was professional, very sweet, and easy going. I would definitely recommend her. After two days with our daughter she had taught her to wave, which was something she had started doing but really had not done before. Now as we are home she is still waving The service is worth the money, and I would use her again if ever needed.
- Craig W. – San Jose, CA – We were very happy with our sitter Martina. She was very nice and the kids really liked her. We felt very confident in trusting her with our three kids. What a great service to let the adults have a little adult time in Tahoe!! We will definitely be using Lake Tahoe Sitters again.
- Simona E. – Sparks, NV – Great experience. Lyndsay was very responsive and the terms very clear. Katie, our sitter, was very professional and communication was easy. Also, both Lyndsay and Katie were very flexible and understanding when it came to rescheduling and also canceling an additional day we originally had booked. Katie watched our 9 months old son and a friend’s son of 3 years and both kids seemed very happy and calm. I left my baby with Katie with a good feeling enjoying two days of skiing and a nice dinner.
- Pam R. – Reno, NV – We had the BEST experience – start to finish.Booking was easy. Lyndsay was SUPER responsive and connected us with Leann within 24-hours of our request. Leann was AMAZING — on time, lovely, and our boy had a BLAST! Thank you Thank you for helping us with our need — we won’t hesitate to set up another sitter the next time we get to concert in Tahoe!
- Gwen F. – Hemet, CA – Was referred to Lake Tahoe sitters by my hotel and am so glad we used them. I booked way ahead of time and there was no issues when it came time to have the sitter come on time. I used two nights in a row and got the same sitter Katie. My son did great with her and she was very friendly and did not mind that we came back late in the evening. Would definitely use again and would recommend! Thank you!
- Mary D. – Oakland, CA – We had a fantastic experience with Lake Tahoe Sitters! Booking was easy. Payment terms were clear. We had Ali for our babysitter. She was professional, friendly, and trustworthy. She sat in the house while our babies slept, and we went to dinner. It was fabulous. I wouldn’t hesitate to use the service again, and I’d be thrilled to get Ali again!
- Jem R. – Menlo Park, CA – My daughters said Ali was their favorite babysitter ever which is truly a complement as they have had many. We adored Ali just as much as our little ones. Overall a fabulous experience with lake tahoe sitters!!!
- Eric B. – San Diego, CA – Everything went very smoothly. We arranged for the same sitter to come on two separate days. Kait was on time, warm, engaging, and all-around terrific. Well done Lake Tahoe Sitters! We would certainly use again.
- Kathy K. – San Jose, CA – We just found Lake Tahoe sitters on the Internet a few weeks ago and used them this past holiday President’s weekend. We rented a cabin with one other family who has 3 boys, I have one 4 year old and other friends came last minute with their 4 year old girl. Lyndsay was awesome! Took on the extra girl with no problem. She is very nice and professional.The kids loved her too! Under the circumstances with 4 crazy boys from the ages of 5-1 years old and then one 4 year old girl – she had her hands full, but watched them with ease. Have nothing but great things to say and will use them again (Lyndsay I hope) on our next trip to Lake Tahoe.
- Shannon K. – Folsom, CA – Great experience. We hired Lake Tahoe Sitters to do daycare for 17 kids during our wedding. They did a great job!. They had 14 kids running around ages 5-12 and 3 babies under 18 months old. We did not hear one bad thing from the parents or the sitters. They are very professional and I had full trust in them. I would recommend and use them again. It worked out great for our wedding guests to drop off their children and attend our wedding worry free.
- Carylann D. – Washington Crossing, PA – This is my first time writing a review but I felt compelled to do so because I was so pleased with the service. Michelle and Kili watched my 3 grandchildren and they were terrific. I know that my children will use this service again. The two young women were professional, warm, friendly, responsible and nurturing to the children.
- Karen J. – South Lake Tahoe, CA – Both Lyndsey and Syleena from Lake Tahoe Sitters have watched our baby girl numerous times — they’re both great with her.
- Lalu B. Redwood City, CA – I was very happy with my sitter who took good care of my 3 kids and also helped me clean up and pack up. She was very responsible and professional. I’ll definitely be calling them again when I am in Tahoe next!
- Kelly O. – Redwood City, CA – We used Lake Tahoe Sitters for a couple days over the holidays in 2013. Lyndsey (who is the owner) was our sitter. She was terrific with 3 kids ranging in age from 3 months to 26 months. She was early to arrive both days, asked good questions and seemed prepared/experienced, and was very flexible about all the chaos (including some colds/sick kids) and timing changes that we presented to her. She held down the fort, got the kids fed and napped, and everyone seemed reasonably happy. She offered to get things cleaned up if we gave her a heads up when we were leaving the mountain, and was flexible about our last day cancellation when the snow was suboptimal. We will definitely use Lyndsay again when we’re in South Lake Tahoe, and found that if there are 2+ kids involved it’s as cheap or cheaper than the on-mountain daycare prices (and, added bonus of not hauling kids around or worrying about specific closure times).
- Paul K. – Cary, NC – Top notch sitter. Lindsay did a great job watching our kids over the holiday week. I will use this service again when we return to Tahoe. 5 star service- sitter engaged kids, came on time, cleaned up after kids.
- Anne M. – San Francisco, CA – We used Lake Tahoe Sitters when we were in Lake Tahoe. Their sitter, Liz was top notch. She was on time and professional. She did an excellent job with our twin boys who were about 7 months at the time. We would use Lake Tahoe Sitters again.
- B C. – Manhattan, NY – We were in Tahoe for a wedding and needed help for one night and then an entire afternoon/night while at wedding festivities. Lyndsay was very efficient and helpful in setting up a sitter for us, and we LOVED our sitter Ashley. My 3 year old son was completely comfortable with her, so we were too! She was punctual, flexible, easy to communicate with by phone before and during her time with our son, friendly, and fun! We are very grateful for this excellent experience! Thank you!
- April Z. – Roseville, CA – Great service for childcare in Tahoe. Lyndsay was in contact with us, we booked a sitter, went to a concert, and came back to a happy little guy. Geraldine was a great sitter and sent text updates to us throughout the four hours. Very pleased. Thank you!
Thank you for reading our reviews. To make a reservation, please Contact Us.
Lake Tahoe Sitters Child Care Reviews